This blog is for educational purposes and intended to encourage dialogue, criticism and information sharing only.
All comments on stories are moderated according to our Guidelines:
Comment author must fill out name and email.
Comments are reviewed and then approved by our moderators.
Comments are welcome while open.
We reserve the right to close comments at any time.
- Be considerate and respectful of your fellow posters—this is a public forum.
- Keep Your Content relevant to the topic and avoid repetitive posting.
- If you are writing about legal issues, remember that people are innocent until proven guilty (meaning “allegedly”).
- Be sensitive in ‘Your Comments’ regarding the death or injury of individuals, especially children.
The following is prohibited:
- Vulgarity, abusive language or sexually explicit content.
- Comments shouldn’t harass, abuse, or threaten anyone’s personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
Red Power Media is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by its users.
Moderators reserve the right to remove any comment that doesn’t comply with our guidelines.